Tips for Weight Loss: The way you see yourself is extremely important. You must learn to accept in order to improve or evolve. Similarly, your body requires your approval; if you reject its acceptance, you will have a difficult time moulding your body the way you want. If you are comfortable in your own skin, you will grow at the larger lens. Having a good shape and figure, as well as adding core strength to the body, is a requirement in today’s world and, fortunately, a trend.
Weight loss needs patience and consistency. The bucking and the classic method is to hit the gym and have professional weight loss training. But sometimes, it’s not possible due to many reasons.
Here are some weight-loss tips and tricks from eminent dieticians, including a simple Indian diet plan, home remedies, and exercises.
- Brisk walking/running: It’s recommended to incorporate some physical routine at any point of your day. It’s an effective way to burn calories. Preferably, at dawn or at dusk.
- Skipping: It is a whole-body workout that strengthens your muscles, boosts metabolism, and burns calories. It comes under cardio workout which you can do at home efficiently.
- Pushups: It pushes the body to carry the whole weight off the ground and release energy which helps in burning effective calories that ignites faster weight loss.
- Plank: Here, you have your arms at 90 degrees on the ground and straight legs and back posture. For good results, you’ve to hold it for 2 min in 3 sets.
- Squats: They’re done to strengthen the lower body and posture. It helps in burning calories, mobility, and balance.
MINIMAL INDIAN DIET PLAN
Include these in your daily diet:
- Fruits: Grapefruit, apples, berries, stone fruits, rhubarb, kiwifruit, melons, oranges, avocados
- Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, Green peas, cauliflower, sweet potato
- Cereals and pulses: Moong daal, masoor daal, Kabuli chana, rajma, matki, Kellog’s all-bran, Kashi 7 whole grain nuggets
- Nuts and almonds
- Carbohydrates: beetroot cucumber and tomato raita, homemade peanut butter, karela tikkis, sprouts dhoklas, papaya, and green apple smoothie.
- Proteins: milk, rajma, chana
- Fiber: Healthy oats dosa, bajra onion muthia, cauliflower, and oats Tikki, vegetable oats pancake, bajra nimki
- Minerals and vitamins
- Apple cider vinegar with berries and lemon
- Cinnamon raw honey mix
- Dark chocolate coffee
- Grapefruit with cucumber
- Ginger lemon water
- Green tea with mint and lemon
- Pineapple with cinnamon
Your lifestyle plays an important role in managing your weight or your body image. While this factor is mostly neglected and is considered insignificant, mind you, it’s the small steps that help us leap to the greatest results.
Here are some ways:
- Use stairs instead of an elevator
- Chewing gums for a specific period every day can work wonders as it is a good oral exercise
- Chew your food thoroughly and slowly
- Use smaller plates for unhealthy foods
- Stay hydrated
- Eat without electronic distractions
- Sleep well
- Avoid dress
- Eliminate sugary drinks
- Choose whole grain bread instead of refines
- Eat eggs for breakfast
- Take omega-3 and vitamin-D supplements
- Choose popcorn instead of chips